Enjoying your stay at Bakery Cottage
Bakery cottage is a cosy retreat for singles or couples. Recently refurbished, there is gas central heating for the cooler nights to keep warm as you curl up on the sofa.
All bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided as well as small feeding bowls and towels for your dog if you bring him/her along.
A flat screen TV with built in Freeview and DVD player is provided as well as a radio/CD player.
There is a private allocated parking area next to the cottage for your convenience and a small outdoor table and chairs if you fancy sitting outside the cottage in the beautiful gravelled courtyard.
Bakery Cottage’s kitchen is equipped with an electric hob, oven and extractor fan, fridge, microwave, and of course a toaster and kettle.
The bathroom has a bath with overhead electric shower with shower screen.
To make your stay as enjoyable as possible:
- A picnic basket with glasses, plates and cutlery has been left for your enjoyment if you so wish to use it. Please leave it in Bakery Cottage for the next occupants to enjoy too.
- Please park outside Bakery Cottage where the allocated parking is marked.
- Remember there is a river and a road nearby – please keep close supervision of pets at all times.
- Bakery Cottage and car space must be vacated at 10am on the date of departure to enable us to prepare for the next occupants to arrive at 3pm.
- Please ring the owners Mr. and Mrs. Baker 07415702078 during the week before your arrival for key collection details.
Many thanks for your co-operation! We really do appreciate it!